Sunday 3 May 2009

UK Scrappers - March Week 5 Challenge

This was posted on my blog on 4th April 2009.
This week's challenge was set by Charli's Angels. Each component was 5 points and they chose them to spell out Angels
A- Any new stash - I used Lily Pad's Collaboration kit that I bought yesterday
N - Notes or Journalling
G - Glitter or glitz - I have used some glitter swirls from Caring Carie by Ali kit
E - Embellishments - I have used buttons and flowers from the Lily Pad kit
L - Lace - I used some lace hearts from Polar Fuchs Treasures
S - Sewing - my buttons have sewn middles
I took the photos yesterday at Poole Park. Zoe never goes down a slide very fast as her shoes always stick to the slide, so we were trying to convince her to go down on her tummy. She didn't understand at first but soon got it and had great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment