Sunday 17 May 2009

Digital Scrapbook Place - NKOTB Round 3 - Version 2

A total rework of version 1 which I really wasn't happy with.
Have used Be A Dreamer Page Kit by Tina Chambers http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.c...oducts_id=8395
I have recoloured the papers to make them a little more girly. I have stamped the WordArt in white over the paper to make it appear as part of the paper design. I have made a star using the Cookie Cutter tool in Elements and then cut my photo to make it appear that Zoe is coming out of the star. The stars at the top of the page are the journalling star at varying sizes with an Inner Glow and Small Noisy Border applied to them. Hopefully it looks like she is reaching for the stars.
I have then journalled all the way round the star using the Palatino Linotype font.
The journalling reads:"You had new Peppa Pig pyjamas. I wanted a photo of you in them. You wouldn't stand still. You jumped and bounced all over the lounge and I took over 30 photos of you. I love that something so simple makes you so very happy." I have also added the words "Zoe 12th May 2009".
I then made the title using the tags from the Word Frame and the Brad of Stars.
Much more pleased with this one.

5 comments:

  1. That looks much more dramatic, love how she seems to be leaping out of the star! Think I'd make the title larger and slightly overlap the star, just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely better than the first one though that was good it didn't have the zing that this one has well done indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumping out the star - that looks great, and the journalling round the edge - sutty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different but still liked the pink one with maybe Zoe jumping through the star!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! This is much better than the first one!

    ReplyDelete