Sunday 10 May 2009

Digital Scrapbook Place - NKOTB Round 2 version 3

After posting my version one I realised I hadn't put any shadow on my title and it looked very flat - so I added some and increased the opacity of the photo to make it a bit brighter. I also changed one of the eyelets and ribbon for one with a bow on it and put it in the place of the top right one.
Then I got a bit more contructive criticism and so I moved the bow to the left, changed the shadow on the middle frame, feathered the edge of the photo at the top a bit more to "blend" it better with the paper. I also cut the middle of the round embellishments out on the frames so you could see the frame underneath. And moved them over a bit too as they were kissing the edge of the page.

I am learning loads doing this contest and it is really interesting looking at other entries and reading their CCs too - makes you really think when you are putting the layout together.

4 comments:

  1. Can see the difference cos you have mentioned it but it all looks soooo fantastic to me, well done hun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing what a difference those little changes make.Well done this is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have seen those bits unless you said but hey they're both super to me. Well done you for working sooooo hard on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your LO's are great anyway Claire but when you have tweaked them a little they are fantastic. It is amazing how just a little change here and there can make such a difference.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete