Tuesday 26 May 2009

Digital Scrap Cafe - My Mother Kit - First Layout

Wow this May collaboration kit has so much in it that it has taken me all night to put a layout together. I just kept wanting to put more and more on it. But I didn't want to detract from the photos of Zoe with her teddy, so I had to refrain myself.
The journalling reads "This is Teddy. He goes everywhere with Zoe. To bed, to school, even to the toilet with her. It is true LOVE!!!"
If you want to buy this kit - I promise you won't be disappointed - click here. It contains over 80 papers, 100 elements, and 1 full set of alpha
Here is my layout.

I have used this layout for the UK Scrappers May Week 4 weekly challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as ever and they are lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab as always - and congrats on making it into the DT :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this especially the edges of the LO and the staples on the phtos, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and another great kit, love all the elements of it!!

    ReplyDelete