Sunday 3 May 2009

UK Scrappers - Feb Week 4 Challenge

This was posted on my blog on 24th February 2009.

Since I am learning how to scrap digitally, I have decided that I will try to do the weekly challenge on UK Scrappers. This is a challenge set by a team each week and you have to meet various criteria to earn the points. This week the challenge is set by Magical Mojo Makers and the challenge is to use:6 of something (5pts) Something on LO flips (10pts) Repeated first letter in title (10pts) Something new (5pts)
I think I have earned full points as I have used 6 flowers with buttons on them. The cardboard bit would lift/flip in real life (not sure I can claim points for this), I have Z for the first letter in each word of the title and something new is me being new to digi scrapping.
I have used a Carrie Stephens Spontaneous Delight freebie kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment