Sunday 3 May 2009

Digital Scrapbook Place - NKOTB Round 1

Over at Digital Scrapbook Place I have signed up to a contest called New Kids On The Block. It is a 4 week contest and is for those who are new to digital scrapbooking and want to learn more based on quality feedback and constructive critiques from experienced scappers.
For round 1 we had to use the welcome freebie kit, a freebie font and freebie word art or alphas.
Here is my first attempt. You may see the same layout tweaked as I receive comments.

4 comments:

  1. Well Claire this is a first for me to be on a blog!! Well done on your new blog and to me this LO doesn't need tweaking, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pne of my fav's - love the pic of Zoe and I love the quote - all the elements work so well together :) Love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you! I think your digi lo's are superb as you haven't been doing them that long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really lovely to come here and see all your digi LO's together.
    You really have found your scrapbooking niche, using your lovely photos on really gorgeous LO's.
    I look forward to visiting here often :o)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete