Friday 15 May 2009

Doreen Stolz - Best Friends Cluster Frame

I downloaded these flowery frames this morning from Digital Freebies - I love them and they inspired me to have a little play. They are by Doreen Stolz. There were 3 sets of frames and are an add on to her Best Friends kit.
I have added the additional pink ribbon from the Cherry Delight kit from DigiShopTalk to the frames and erased the parts of the leaves to make it appear that the ribbon is on top like the green one that was part of the frame.
The green background and the white scalloped paper is from Dawn Inskip's Hush kit and the gingham paper is from the Cherry Delight kit. The tag and staple is also from the Cherry Delight kit. The Perfect metal embellishment is from the Another Day in Paradise kit also by Dawn Inskip.

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC, I think these LO's are very, very good!!

    ReplyDelete