Saturday 31 October 2009

Digital Scrap Cafe - Template Challenge October 30th

This week we were given a really simple template by Tracy (LovingSue). We went to a Halloween party yesterday and so couldn't resist using some photos of little Darcey. She didn't want to wear her witches hat but she was happy to munch on the halloween cakes. I have used the Happy Halloween kit by Ju Oliveira.
I ahve also used this for the UKS October week 4 challenge. This week's was set by the Scrap Witches. We had to make a 3D layout (20 points), use a handmade embellishment (5 points) and use 3 of something (5 points). As this is a digi layout, I have used shadows to make the layout 3D, my bats are stitched so are handmade (just not by me) and I have used 3 photos.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Ilove the bats and fab pic's

    Thanks for taking part in our challenge

    Lee x (aka missy l)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, those pics are fab!
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge :o)
    Vickie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great digi LO and you can see the 3D and handstitching LOL!! Clever you xx!!!

    ReplyDelete