Thursday 4 June 2009

Shimelle - Month of Colour project

Shimelle is hosting a fabulous month long project called A Month of Colour - it can be found here.

The first challenge is to celebrate your favourite colour. Well mine has to be pink and I have lots of pink things. I am like a magpie and am just drawn to pink things - the brighter, the better. So my first layout for the challenge is my favourite things in pink at the moment.
This also links very nicely with the 10x10 challenge over on PickleBerryPop here
I have used my favourite kit of the moment which is the June Collaboration kit called Birthday Girl from Digital Scrap Cafe. The font in the middle is called Earwig Factory which I have masked onto paper from the Birthday Girl kit and the font on the tags is VTPortableRemington.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely PINK LO Claire, definately a girly girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar pink things to me!! Love how you have done the LO x

    ReplyDelete